What is your turnaround time?
Orders have a 14 business day processing time which starts after payment has been confirmed. Delivery to your provided address is 1-3 days thereafter. International delivery may take 10-20 days
How can I maintain and clean my jewelry from House of Monogram?
Care Instructions for House of Monogram Jewelry
Plated pieces are delicate jewelry items. Here are some guidelines to preserve their quality:
- Remove rings, bracelets, etc. when washing hands or hand sanitizer.
- Avoid your jewelry to come in contact with perfume or perfumed lotions. The perfume will react with the plating and cause it to wear off.
- Avoid direct contact with water (salt or fresh), excessive perspiration, and chemicals such as chlorine, sulfur, detergent and lotion. Excessive light, heat or moisture will deteriorate the quality of plating on silver. Exposing plated jewelry to water will cause the plating to disintegrate or wear off. No showering in your new necklace!
- Store away in a box or keep it wrapped up. A great way to keep your jewelry shiny for longer is in a Ziploc or grip-seal bag (included in the box).
- To clean your jewelry, wipe lightly with a damp cotton cloth to remove surface dirt or dust. Be sure it is completely dry before storing it again.
- When cleaning with a metal polish, follow instructions carefully.
Do you accept international shipping?
Certainly, we do! We offer minimal charge for international shipping ($4.50-5). Check on our page as we frequently offer free international shipping.
I’d like to place a bulk order, how do I go about it?
We would like to help! Please feel free to contact us and enjoy exclusive discounts and pricing for bulk orders.
Why did I receive an incomplete order?
We utilize different fulfillment centers to ship your order both efficiently and quickly. This means that a single order could be shipped in multiple packages depending on the availability. But rest assured we are closely monitoring your order so you can receive it as as soon as possible. Do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any concern with your orders.